10 Line Football Scratch-Off Cards
|Pack of 5 - $2.98|
|Pack of 10 - $4.99|
|Pack of 15 - $6.99|
|Pack of 20 - $8.49|
|Pack of 25 - $9.98|
|Pack of 50 - $12.99|
- 10 Line Football Scratch Card
- Size: 3" x 6"
- High Quality - High Resolution
- Heavyweight Paper - Gloss Finish
- Scratch-Off Covering the Numbers
All of our 10 Line Cards are completely random. There are over 3.6 million different combinations available. No matter how many cards you order, it is very unlikely that you will receive a duplicate card.
Due to the size of the products and the ease of processing, the Scratch-Off Squares and the Large 24" x 32" Square Grids on PrintYourBrackets.com are shipped in different packages and will load into two different shopping carts, requiring separate transactions.
If you have a question please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.
For entertainment purposes only.
How to run a 10 Line Football Pool
The 10 Line Football Pool is a variation of the 100 Square Pool that you've probably seen used for the Super Bowl. These scratch cards are perfect for quick and easy pools with 10 people or less.
Write the names of the two teams in the spaces provided, then have the participants of the pool write their name on the line or lines of their choice. Once the lines are full, scratch off the covering to reveal the numbers.
To determine a winning square, simply add the scores of both teams and use the last digit of that total.
Example: The Steelers have 17 and the Broncos have 14. The winner would be the person with their name beside the number 1(last digit of 17 + 14 = 31).
Although a typical game should have four winners, one for each of the first 3 quarters and one for the final score, a little creativity can make these scratch cards very versatile.
1. Play one card for each game of the week, perhaps just using the scores at halftime and at the end of the game.
2. Using a 20 pack of the scratch cards, at the beginning of the season fill in the match-ups for every Monday Night football game and all three games on Thanksgiving day. You can award winning squares for every quarter, every half, or just the final score of each game.
3. Most people use multiple cards per game. This creates more excitement as it allows for participants to get a variety of numbers and creates more winners.